Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a connected with some of the reasons you should have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to look at.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that no matter how good an insurance policy you may believe it that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they will reject patenting an idea image that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common explanations why even marketable ideas for inventions are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full line of services not looking to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you down.)
6. They have too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better than what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and do not need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or is on the downswing when what is coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they perform quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, but it was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent ideas and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided about their line for the year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do not require to take the risk to become the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as it can.